You & Me:
Let’s start with the facts. You are alive. You are loved. You are needed. These may seem like simple and startling statements when your life is bound by fear, loneliness or life-threatening behavior like addiction or suicide. But, it needn’t be and that’s where we become partners in converting your unnecessary and dated patterns into dynamic and thriving habits. I wished I had learned the tools when I was younger! My gift to you is that you are a creation of potential and I’m here and ready to guide you in the direction your life is asking for.
What I Do As Your Life Coach:
- Uncover and heal old belief systems
- Teach you tools and techniques for a life of fulfillment
- Discover your life’s purpose
- Prepare you to resolve issues immediately
- Demonstrate the process of self-love
- Create personalized healthy boundaries in your relationships
What I Focus On:
These six intentions are at the core of what I do. I’ve invested in myself by working with life coaches for over a decade and I’ve understood that the pivotal moment in my transition resulted in understanding my experiences while focusing on these six objectives for optimal outcomes.
My clients range from teenagers who have experienced debilitating peer pressure, to parents who have struggled or lost their children to addiction, to businessmen and women who have encountered major psychological blocks in building their companies. I’ve relieved clients of sleep disorders and aided parents and children through depression, divorce and death. I’ve guided them in a new life path by committing to a life of resilience, opportunity and wellness with goals and affirmations within a culture of love and acceptance.
In The Zone & On The Throne:
Clarity and creativity go hand-in-hand and to feel clear of undesirable behaviors and unnecessary struggles means you’re headed towards gratitude and abundance. That knowledge is powerful. I’m here to bring you back to your throne where decisions, thoughts, feelings and desires are meaningful choices you make with an engaged heart, body and mind. This creative process of unearthing the dark and becoming the light is awesome. Join me in the light!
After 20 years in front of the camera and behind the scenes, I understand stories and fortunately the story I understand now most is my own. I have heard many people tell me their story from having been intimately involved in these entities.
- TEDx Keynote Speaker, “How to Heal a Community from Suicide”
- Founder, “Love is Louder” Brain Health Summit
- Co-Chair, Special Olympics International Winter Games
- Presenter, with Deepak Chopra, Arianna Huffington, Marianne Williamson
- Board Member, St. Luke’s Hospital Suicide Prevention Task Force
- Advisory Board Member, Sun Valley Wellness Institute
- Producer, The Dalai Lama’s Children’s Day of Compassion
- Board Member, Community School – Sun Valley, ID